E-Commerce Development Technologies I and II
- To develop in students an understanding of e-Commerce / e-Business development technologies.
- To develop an awareness of "open" standards for networked software development.
- To develop an understanding of the components of web-based solutions, their dependencies, and interactions.
- To further the students understanding and application of networked application development.
The course syllabus is available from here. Notes will be posted here before each lecture/practical.
- ASP Developer's Guide, Buczek, McGraw Hill, 2000, 0-07-212294-3
- Core Servlets and JavaServer Pages, Hall, 2000, 0-13-089340-4
- Java for Students (2nd Edition)- Bell & Parr (1999)