Approaches to Problem Solving
The objective of this course is to give the student an understanding of the principles involved in solving a problem where the solution is likely to be computerised and to introduce the student to the basic work of a software developer.
- Business Data Systems (5th Edition) - H.D.Clifton (1994)
- Systems Analysis and Design - Kendall & Kendall (1997)
- Systems Analysis and Design Methods - Whitten, Bentley and Barlow (1998)
- Computer Organisation and Architecture - W.Stallings (2000)
- Structured Computer Organisation - Tanenbaum (1999)