The objective of this course is to present the underlying theory involved in the design of language translators and to provide the knowledge necessary to evaluate and monitor systems.
- Operating Systems - William Stallings (1995)
- Introduction to Real-Time Software Design - Allworth and Zobel (1997)
- Prgramming Language Processors in Java - David Watt & Deryck Brown (2000)
- The Art of Compiler Design - Thomas Pittman and James Peters
- Operating System Design Volume 1 - Comer & Fossum (1988)